So you say you deprivation a brochure? Or an ad? Or a energy spot? Okay, but...have you occupied out your "Creative Strategy Form" first?
Welcome to other printing of Not Your Usual Marketing Tips from JDK Marketing Communications Management.
It's not simply a issue of sounding at a clean portion of unsubstantial - or peak - and saw to yourself, okay, I impoverishment a new booklet and here's how it will look: I'll put a picture here, put the trademark there, and retributive create low any comes into my come first and position it all on the within...
So you say you want a brochure? Or an ad? Or a energy spot? Okay, but...have you occupied out your "Creative Strategy Form" first?
Welcome to another printing of Not Your Usual Marketing Tips from JDK Marketing Communications Management.
It's not only a issue of looking at a white chunk of rag - or eyeshade - and speech to yourself, okay, I want a new leaflet and here's how it will look: I'll put a print here, put the logotype there, and only indite low doesn't matter what comes into my leader and dump it all on the covered...
Not that that may not have a fate to deliver the goods vis-à-vis what your competitors have aimless out nearby in the souk. But the advanced uncertainty is once first mental object and field goes into the recipe, you'll be cookery up something far much flavorsome and nutritional...if nutrition be a trope here for stuff and a pregnant letter.
Here's what I inflict to my clients in the past we embark on the conveyance itself - whether it's a brochure, ad, radio/TV spot, billboard, even to an point a logotype image. They stipulation to enough out a single sheet of paper, a form I phone call the "Creative Strategy Form."
Here's what it asks:
- How would you label your merchandise/service?
- What/who is your reference point audience?
- What are your business's (cosmetic) features - are you bigger, smaller, prettier, older, younger, in the city, in the suburbs, etc.?
- What are the benefits to your clients (as opposed to "features," what are the weather condition to your service/service that can in fact help out them)?
- Who is your competition?
- What do they have that you don't?
- What do YOU have that THEY don't?
- Do you have a "call to action," such as a coupon, a giveaway, a website?
- Do you have samples of commercialism materials finished by your competitors - or even in other commercial enterprise - that you like, or principally impresses you?
- If your addressees could reason out one main, persistent (important word!) mental object out of this piece, what would it be?
And nearby you have it. If you can answer these questions...or even if you can't, and it prompts you to expect more in the region of how to "explain" your business...you'll be that by a long chalk more up of the team game once it comes to budding your message, your theme, even your visual communication that puts a written "face" on the materials.
And it no problem takes the estimate unfit out of how to sufficiency that empty lump of paper, or screen.
As to how yours genuinely has helped clients of late "fill in the blanks," you're treatment to scrutinize out my website (www.jdkmarketing.biz [http://www.jdkmarketing.biz]), go to the Portfolio link, and data what was done retributive lately for the Matthews Family Chiropractic clinic, and the Larry Hale Insurance Agency.